Horses, Herds of Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 6 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 pm

The Moonshine herd territory

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Moonshine herd territory Empty The Moonshine herd territory

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:06 am

This is where the Moonshine herd rest and sleep. Its their main area you can find them at and a place of fully protected. A small stream runs through the small meadow and the trees surround the area making it easier to spot danger out of the forest. There are also flowers scattered everywhere.

The Moonshine herd territory 20261710326_a5a2af2b68
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet
Crushes: None

https://horsesherdsofutasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Moonshine herd territory Empty Re: The Moonshine herd territory

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:57 pm

Saint's hoof slowly pawed at the soft ground underneath him. He had just woken up and was looking around the area for any danger while the rest of the herd slept. The stallion glanced over to the little river, he seemed to be getting thirsty so he trotted over to it. Saint lowered his head to the ground to receive a cold, wet drink of water, and as he sipped the water down, the chill began to run down his long spine.
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:24 pm

Quicksilver, who have awaken earlier then everyone else, as custom, was standing tall by the forest. His blue marlin eyes closed. His chest moving slowly, signalling he was taking deep breaths of his surroundings. The lead stallion flutter his eye open, turning his gaze around, his ears perked forward on his skull. His gaze landed on the newly appointed deputy. He smiled a bit, lifting his head. He let loose a soft nicker in greeting. "Good morning Saint." When he first met the black stallion, he was almost broken on the inside out. Now he noticed he was a bit better, surrounded by his kind. He saw potential and friendship from him. He trotted over to the stream towards him. The soft morning breeze sweep his black mane out of his face.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:37 pm

The stallions head lifted as he let out a kind, friendly snort "Morning Quicksilver. I see your up early" Saint said, a soft nicker of laughter escaping his muzzle as he bent back down to lap up some more water before lifting his head up again "What jobs would you have me do today? anything you need done" Saint said, his ear twitching slightly and his tail swishing back and forth as the flies irritated his body with their buzzing and biting.
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:43 pm

He chuckles, shaking his muzzle." The flies woke me up sadly." He swish his long tail. He turn his head towards where the herd was sleeping. They would soon rise. He snorted." I'm thinking of moving them towards the hills today. It be good place to keep our eye on them. Plus the foals be happy enough, playing in the endless hills." He turn his massive head back to the black stallion. "What do you think?" He inquired, a smirk grace his muzzle. He was curious on his opinion, could say everything from here on out was to test the scared stallion.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:50 pm

Saint let his ears perk forward "I guess that would be ok. Since you already have planned it i guess we will half to go along with it" He said, his eyes showing little interest but more of protection. Saint knew the hills where in between the two territories, so there might be an attack from the other horses if the foals got a little bit too close to 'their' territory.
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:04 pm

He nodded his head in satisfaction. "We let them wake up and have breakfast, then we lead them on." He pawed the ground shaking his mane. " He sure to keep your eyes on the Cimarron territory. Don't want any mishaps. I keep my eyes on the forest, for any predators." He ordered in a rare moment of authority. He lower his skull to the stream, quenching his thirst as well, enjoying the cool water down his throat.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:07 pm

Saint nodded, his ear swerving to the back of his head before pinning down "I will do my best QuickSilver" Saint snorted more calming down and lowering his head to eat the fresh grass that grew from mother natures finest earth.
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Echo could hear the familiar voices of Quicksilver and Saint, her eyes slowly fluttered open. She looked around at the rest of the herd that was still asleep around her as she rose to her feet. Her throat was dry, so she walked over to the stream, letting her legs stretch out. Her bright blue eyes looked between the two stallions, they must be talking about something important, Quicksilver's voice was slightly authoritative. She reached the two horses, and nodded a greeting, "Morning, boys." Her normal smile was across her muzzle as she reached her neck down and began sipping the cool water.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet
Crushes: Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:48 pm

Saint's left ear swerved towards the sound of Echo's soft voice "Good morning Echo" He said, a soft welcoming nicker escaping his muzzle before he went back to focusing on Quicksilver "I think the rest of the herd will wake up soon" he muttered his black eyes focused on the crowed of horses asleep on the soft green grass.
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:52 pm

He lifted his head from the stream, turning it towards his shaman. "Good morning, Echo." He neighed dipping his head in respect to her, pawing the ground. "I hope everyone is healthy as always." He smiled to the mare. His ears swerve towards the herd as they slowly all rises, stretching their tired limbs.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Echo nodded as she raised her head from the stream, "They are, and the foals are very active." Her bright smile returned to her face as she looked over to the sleeping herd. "The foals were starting to try waking up the broodmothers as I got up, so it shouldn't be long before the rest wake up." She turned her attention back to the two stallions in front of her, "What are we doing today, Quicksilver?" She neighed.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:05 pm

He nodded towards the direction where he intend to lead the herd. "We be moving to the hills this morning. The lush greens will fill everyone's bellies and its a good exercise for the little ones." He hummed, glancing to the sky. The morning sun was slowly lifting towards the sky, soon all the creatures would wake as well. The morning sun shine shined on the small meadow, that the herd resides. "It about time i help the little foals wake everyone." He chuckles, nodding to the both of them. "Eat quickly then we be heading out." He neighed, turning in a simi circle, before trotting back to the herd. He reared on the back of his hooves, neighing loudly, waking the others.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:16 pm

Echo nodded and watched as Quicksilver went to the herd, a small giggle escaping her muzzle as she watched him wake the herd, she turned her attention to Saint, "So, how is being a deputy?" She asked with her head slightly tilted before she lowered her neck to the ground so she could graze while waiting for the stallion's answer.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:23 pm

Fall's head lifted off of the green grass as she was tumbled on by one of the foals named Ginger "Try not to wake anybody else up you all" Fall nickered faintly, because of her job last night, she wasn't able to get that much sleep. The mare stood up onto her hoofs and looked around, her eyes catching sight of the leader, deputy, and shaman, and the faint sound of talking, but before Fall knew it the leader was walking towards her and the herd "Guess it's time to get up" she said as she looked down at some of the sleeping foals before lowering her head to feed on some of the grass.

Saint's head turned back to the mare "Being deputy is fine. I'm getting pretty use to it myself" he said, his ear twitching in a comfortable way before he shook his mane and pawed at the ground "How is being the shaman? i hope your liking it" he said his attention now on how she likes being in her position.
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:27 pm

Echo's head raised quickly, her bright smile returning to her face, "I love it." Her voice was very enthusiastic, "And I'm happy that you're getting used to being deputy, that's really good. I'm happy you found us." Her smile was now even more sweet than it normally was. Her eyes stayed locked with his for a few seconds as she happily flicked her tail.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:31 pm

Spotting one of the newest broodmares, he walked over to her. Deciding to eat with the herd this lovely morning, then standing off to the side and eat. He flash the mare a smile." Good morning Fall, I hope you slept well." He nodded to her stopping his large structure next to hers. Mimicking her action, he lower his head, ripping some grass with his tongue, munching on the delicious food.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Fall looked at the stallion and bowed her head politely " I did, but my sleep was disturbed by Ginger" she said, a smile appearing on her face as she lowered her head once more to chew on the soft wet delicious grass "How is everything going? i hear we are going to the hills" Fall said, her voice sweet like always "I hope the foals have fun, it's probably going to be new to the newborns" She glanced at some of the foals who were still sleeping with their moms, and when she did a, a smile came upon her face.

Saint let a smile cross his face before his attention fell onto the herd "We should be going now, it might be time to go soon" he said, glancing at her with a happy nicker before he trotted off.
(Such a tiny post XD)

Last edited by Saint on Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to reply to echo)
Saint
Saint
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:49 pm

(It's okay ahaha)

Echo mimicked his happy nicker and followed him towards the herd, easily catching up with him as they were only trotting. She checked on a few of the newer foals making sure they were ready to make the trip to the hills. She shook her mane happily and neighed as she looked over the herd.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:49 pm

He chuckle softly, following her gaze towards the trouble making foals. "It's going swell. I'm just hoping nothing eventful happens today." He mused lightly, smiling brightly back to the mare." Pay attention the the rowdy foals. Can't have them playing on Cimarron territory." He gave her an affectionate nudge, taking one more bite of grass. He didn't want to be to full, in case he had to run to danger, fast. A full stomach is never good for a leader was his father words. He closed his eyes once more enjoying the gentle breeze again his blue and silver coat.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:50 pm

At the sound of Quicksilver's wake up call, Rain lifted her head from the luscious grass, soon lifting herself to her feet. Taking a bite of the lush grass, she looked forward at Quicksilver and Fall and trotted forward rather gracefully, nickering softly in greeting to them. "Good mornin', Quicksilver, Fall, how are you guys this morning?" she asked, swallowing the mouthful of grass before she reached them. A bit of playfulness shone in her eyes, as if her already fully awake self wanted to do a friendly race with someone, anyone. Rain had a lot of energy in her apparently, and she was eager to get it out, but she wouldn't ask anybody, they'd have to ask her themselves, if they even wanted to, of course. Her rather stunning blue eyes looked at both of them, her head bending over to rip a quick bite of grass off of the ground before she looked up, chewing it, waiting for their answer.
Rogue
Rogue

Character sheet
Crushes: Quicksilver

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:31 am

His ears flickers at the voice of his warrior and guardian. Smiling, he nickered softly in return." Morning rain." He side step, fully awake himself. "I'm swell. And you?" He tilted his head playfully. Behind him, his long black tail swish around. Quicksilver could feel the energy coming off her in waves, and it amused him. His marlin eyes flickers towards the forest before landing back on the paint in front of them.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:57 am

Sage was off to the side of the rest herd, under a tree. She had woken earlier and was now watching Quicksilver intently as he awakens the herd with his usual wake up call. She stood and began to walk over, stretching out her tense muscles in her shoulder. As she reached the rest of the herd, she nickers softly to Quicksilver "Good morning Quicksilver. I have a feeling it will be a lovely day."
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:23 pm

Echo finished checking over the foals before taking a few more mouth-fulls of grass. She decided to let Quicksilver know that the herd was ready to start moving once they had all eaten enough. The mare walked over and waited for a few moments, "I agree, Sage, good morning." She smiled at the mare in front of her before turning her attention to Quicksilver, "The foals will be ready to go once they've eaten." Her bright smile remained on her face.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Quicksilver Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:45 pm

Quicksilver turn towards the two mare's that has spoken. He dip his head acknowledging them both. "Hopefully it will stay lovely." He mused light to the both of them. "Thank you Echo we will be leaving here shortly. Be sure to round them all up." He replied to Echo. Finished with eating, he shook his wild black mane, and trotted towards the front. He lightly touched shoulders in a friendly gesture as he went, greeting his herd, A soft smile on his muzzle. Finally breaking through the crowd, Quicksilver snorted with his head held high looking over his herd. Satisfied that most were done eating. He half reared to gain attention. "We moving to the hills, this morning. You know the rules, stick close to each other. Do not run off alone." He called over the meadow, his voice strong against the wind.
Quicksilver
Quicksilver
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next