Horses, Herds of Utasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Top posting users this month
No user

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 6 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:34 pm

The hills (between the two territories)

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The hills (between the two territories) - Page 3 Empty Re: The hills (between the two territories)

Post by Sage Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:31 pm

"Why does she not stay with her mother? She ran with me and she has stuck by my side almost the entire time we have been here." Sage nickered, nuzzling the foal softly and snorted in amusement when the foal fell over since she wasn't paying much attention to anything other than the sky
Sage
Sage

Character sheet
Crushes: None

Back to top Go down

The hills (between the two territories) - Page 3 Empty Re: The hills (between the two territories)

Post by Echo Sat Jan 23, 2016 12:41 pm

Echo looked towards Anthem at Sage's questions, a soft whine coming from her muzzle, "She doesn't seem to care much, she makes sure Arrow eats, but that's about it." Echo looked down to the foal with a smile once again, "I've tried to tell her how to be better, but she doesn't care."
Echo
Echo

Character sheet
Crushes: Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:24 pm

"Maybe I should watch after the young girl." Sage nickered down towards Anthem. The little filly looked up at Echo before pushing herself back against Sage. Sage looked at Echo "I would have loved a filly of my own but I cannot."
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:33 pm

Echo nodded as she listened to the mare beside her, "I'm sure Anthem and Arrow would both be okay with that, just talk to Anthem about it." She smiled brightly before nuzzling the small filly playfully.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:20 pm

Anthem nuzzled Echo back before running forward towards Quicksilver, stumbling and falling. The small foal whinnied joyfully and Sage watched her. The young foal got back up and ran back to Sage, the mare nuzzling her as she reached her. "She is such a little sweetheart."
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:24 pm

Echo shook her head as she let out a small neigh, "Yes, she definitely is." She had a bright smile across her face as she looked at the foal once again.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:42 pm

Anthem ran back towards Quicksilver, stumbling again and accidentally bumped into him. Sage nickered at her, warning her to be careful near the stallion. Sage then looked at Echo once again "A bit clumsy though."
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Echo laughed watching her once again, "Very true." She giggled, "She'll be just fine though." The mare smiled, her eyes still on Anthem.
Echo
Echo

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sage Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:25 pm

The small foal ran back to Echo, colliding with her and laughs. Sage raised her head, looking down on the foal but a small smile flickered on her muzzle. The small foal began running around and stumbling ever so often but kept herself on her hooves and running faster by the second
Sage
Sage

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum